At camp, children build skills for life!
- School, work, and life skills: problem solving, self-discipline, perseverance, goal setting, time management, and team building
- Leadership and personal growth: learning to inspire and to work as part of a team, achievements at camp build self-esteem and confidence
- Igniting future career interests: a marine biologist, an agro-toursim entrepreneur, a farmer, a climate change expert… the sky is the limit
- Learning to try new things: children discover and explore new sports, craft and challenges like kayaking, observing reptiles, or planting gardens
- Learning through success and failure: there are no grades at camp. Children are encouraged in a supportive environment to test and master new skills and try again and again if they fail
- Physical activity and increased strength: children are up and active, using their bodies as well as their minds.